Monday, January 23, 2012

Just Wandering Around Taking Pictures

 

Male Cardinal
Source: sgbrown-Rockcreek Photography

This is a beautiful male cardinal. This good-looking little guy was perched outside, waiting his turn at my bird feeder.  He just caught my eye, he is so bright red!  I probably took 20 pictures of him while he was flitting around on that tree.  This is the best one.

Tufted Titmouse

This perky little guy is a Tufted Titmouse. They are common in Oklahoma and really common around my bird feeder.  He and the cardinal above, try to run each other off from the bird feeder outside my window.  The cardinal usually wins.
 
Fox-Tail Squirrel

This little fuzzy tailed squirrel was just waiting for me to leave, so he could scare off all the birds and have the sunflower seeds to himself.  The funny thing is, he has to get them off the ground, as Johnny fixed the bird feeder so the squirrels can't get on it! 

White Tailed Deer

This is a beautiful white-tailed deer.  These are three doe, females.  These three girls were on their way to the pond, just behind them, when I came along. They were frightened at first, but once I got very still, they we not as afraid and went on their way.

 
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment