Friday, January 27, 2012

The Beautiful and Graceful White Tailed Deer


Source: sgbrown - Rockcreek Photography

I have always wanted to live out in the country. I was so happy when we were able to move out on 40 acres of woods and meadows. One of my favorite things about living in the country is being able to view the wildlife.  I love taking wildlife photography and the white tailed deer are one of my favorite subjects to photograph. I really enjoy watching the deer that come through our place. White tailed deer are the smallest members of the North American deer family and we have lots of deer where we live now.  They get their name from the white underside of their tail, which they will raise and “wag” as a warning to the other deer. Learn more about the beautiful and graceful white tailed deer. Read more ...

If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy:

I am making extra money writing on HubPages.   If you enjoy writing, and making money, read the success stories, sign up and start making money now!  It's fun and it's free!


No comments:

Post a Comment