Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Who Is In Control of What Your Children Eat?

Public Domain Pictures

I guess this is a bit of a rant, but I have seen so many articles in the news and papers, online, etc., that are talking about the problem of childhood obesity.  Then I stand in line at the store and see little kids that are extremely over weight.  When I look in the parents grocery cart, what do I see?  Corn dogs, frozen pizza, frozen french-fries.  No fruit, no vegetables, but a lot of convenience foods. Now, I am driving back home and the drive-thru at the pizza place as well as two “burger” places, are backed up beyond belief! What’s wrong with this picture!

The view the rest of this story go to  Who Is In Control of What Your Children Eat?

I am making extra money writing on HubPages. If you enjoy writing, and making money, read the success stories , sign up and start making money now! 

Tell me what you think about my article.  Comments are always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment