Sunday, February 22, 2015

How to Love Mondays, or Atleast Like Them

Photo source: sgbrown aka Rockcreek Photography

Are you one of those people who hate Mondays? Do you start dreading Monday morning on Sunday, or even Saturday? That can ruin your weekend! Most people who dread Mondays hate their job. I guess it is understandable when you dread going back to work after the weekend, but you need to find the positives about Mondays!

To me, Mondays are like New Year’s Day. It’s a new beginning and you can “wipe the slate clean” and start all over. Only this way, you get to start over every week instead of just once a year! Monday is the first day of a new week, make it a good week, it’s all about attitude!
  
If I was not very productive the past week, I can set new goals for myself and work towards them. I can re-organize, re-prioritize and make my new week a better one than the week before!

The trick is to get organized on Sunday. Plan your week and know what you are going to be up against. Be prepared for whatever tasks you are going to have to undertake and it will make you week go much easier! When you know you are ready for the upcoming week, you might actually wake up on a Monday morning in a good mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment