Friday, February 20, 2015

I'm Back!

Sheila and Johnny Brown

Yes, I'm back! I know I have not been "blogging" in such a long time, but I want to get back to working my blog and finding new friends to follow and try to make a little money at the same time. I have been writing for another site for some time now and it was great for a while, but everything has it's day and I think their day has come and gone. 

I really enjoy sharing some of the events of our life in the country as well as sharing information on growing a vegetable garden, flower gardening and all the wildlife that we find here. I still have 3 blogs that I will be working on, but this one is my more personal blog. I will have everything here from personal stories and recipes to general information on flowers and wildlife. 

My other two blogs will have more specific information on flowers and wildlife and I will refer to them from time to time. At least, I think I can do that! I will also be getting back to my Zazzle store and will be using many of the pictures you will see on my blogs in my store. 

Hopefully, I will learn what I am doing amidst all of this and my blogs will be interesting as well as informational. You can find my other blogs here:

Sheila's Flower Garden Get A Way

Sheila's World of Wildlife

No comments:

Post a Comment