Thursday, March 29, 2012

Taking a Walk in the Country

Deer in fog.
Source: sgbrown

Walk with Me in the Country

Everyone knows that walking is great exercise. It is good for your heart, lungs, and all of your muscles. But walking in the country is just good for your soul! I love to walk in the country and try to walk at least every other day. I always take my camera with me and try to capture some of the beautiful and unusual things I see. Come with me and let’s take a walk in the country. Read more ...

You May Also Enjoy:

Taking a Walk in the Country #2

 How to Attract Birds to Your Backyard

Make Money Writing on HubPages
I am making extra money writing on HubPages. If you enjoy writing, and making money, read the success stories, and find out more information here: HubPages






No comments:

Post a Comment