Sunday, March 11, 2012

Skyler, My Cockatiel Miracle - A Short Story

By sgbrown



I really contemplated on sharing this story as it is quite personal and reveals some very personal things in my life. This is a simple and true story of a time when I was much younger. The events of this story may be simple and silly to some, but the outcome really changed my life at the time. Have you ever had something  small and simple happen to you, but it was really significant enough to changed your life? I guess this is one of those times.  Read more ...


You May Also Enjoy:

  • God Sent us "Jake", The Black LabGod sent us Jake, an abused black labrador retriever, that needed to know love and happiness, before God took him back.
  • A Stranger in my Garden!This is a true story that goes back to about four years ago. I think about it every spring and I remember the night we found a stranger in our garden.
  • The American Bison or Buffalo - Facts and True StoryAmerican Bison or Commonly Known as the Buffalo The American Bison is also known as the American Buffalo, which once roamed the plains of North America in huge herds. Lean more about the buffalo and my close encounter while photographing buffalo for a national magazine.


I am making extra money writing on HubPages. If you enjoy writing, and making money, read the success stories, and find out more information here: HubPages


No comments:

Post a Comment