Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Best Perennial Flowers for Spring Gardens

Best Perennial Flowers for Spring Gardens

By sgbrown
Daffodils in Spring

This article will be moving to my new blog: My Flower Garden Get A Way

I love flowers, the more the better! When we moved out to the country I had all the room I needed to plant all the flowers I wanted and I went crazy! I created more flowerbeds than I could keep up with. I knew that I wanted to plant mostly perennials so I would not have to re-plant each year. I spent hundreds of dollars planting flowers that I really knew nothing about. After several years of trial and error, and learning a lot, I have found several perennial flowers that are not only hardy, but also very easy to care for. These are what I consider to be the best perennial flowers for spring gardens. They are hardy plants that need little care.

You may also enjoy:



If you enjoy writing and making a little extra money, why not do both here at HubPages? It's fun and it's free! Signup For HubPages.

No comments:

Post a Comment