Saturday, March 11, 2017

Purple Bearded Iris


Photo Source: Sheila Brown aka Rockcreek Photography

If you are looking for some beautiful color in your spring flower gardens, this beautiful purple iris is a must! I only wish I knew the name of it!

These iris were already planted here when we moved in and I have no idea of the name of them, but they are stunning when they bloom alone or in a group. They also have a very sweet scent and you can smell them by just walking by.

My iris have not started blooming yet this year, but should be very soon and I can't wait to see and smell these beauties again! If anyone knows the name of this beautiful bearded iris, please let me know as I would love to get more of them!

If you enjoy the picture, it is really beautiful in a matted frame and is for sale at Fine Art America under purple bearded iris art for sale .



No comments:

Post a Comment