Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kissing Deer and a Photo Bomb

Are these deer actually kissing?


I couldn’t resist posting this picture. This came from hubby’s field camera he has put up at the back of our place. I downloaded it to my computer, cropped and enhanced it just a bit as field camera usually don’t take very good pictures.

Kissing deer, who couldn’t resist this picture! What looks like an 8 point buck “nose to nose” with a doe. Are they really kissing? It looks like it to me! Perhaps Mr. Deer is saying “Good morning.” To Ms. Deer, or maybe he is introducing himself as the “rut” or mating season should be beginning. In all actuality, he is probably licking the rice bran off of her nose.

While Mr. and Ms. Deer are getting to know each other, another young buck decides to step in and gets “photo bombed”. Still, I thought it was too good a picture to pass up posting!

You may also enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment