Friday, May 11, 2012

Chased by Strangers - A True Story


By sgbrown


Image Courtesy of:Dynamite Imagery 
FreeDigitalPhotos.net

This day started out as a simple Saturday outing with our 6 year old daughter, Jenna. She loved going to water parks and it was going to be a hot summer day. My husband, Johnny and I decided we would drive to Oklahoma City, which is about an hour away, and take her to a large water park for the day. We started our drive in my “old faithful” mini van, which we had for several years. We bought it when I was pregnant and could no longer get in and out of our Chevrolet Camero. The camero was so low to the ground, I had to practically fall into it and roll out of it! The mini van had always been a dependable vehicle…until this day.  Read more ...


You May Also Enjoy:

Tips for Women's Personal Safety

God Sent us "Jake", The Black Lab

A Stranger in My Garden


Writing on HubPages

I am earning money by writing on hubpages. If you like to write and would like to earn some extra income, read the success stories, sign up now and get started! http://hubpages.com/_74pzfcj3e9vq/




No comments:

Post a Comment